Total Drama Kart is a racing game. It was released in September 2012 on the all the Netindo 3DS and in August 2013 on the Wii U.
There are 12 racers that complete in each race.
All 38 contestants from the Total Drama series are available from the start of the game.
- Anne Maria
- Triple Mushroom
- Red Shell
- Triple Red Shells
- Green Shell
- Triple Green Shells
- Triple Banana
- Spiny Shell
In Grand Prix Mode, the player needs to win the cups against computer-controlled opponents. The difficulty level against CPU racers changes in each of the four engine classes, which are the following:
- 50cc - Easy.
- 100cc - Normal.
- +150cc -
- Mirror - Very Hard.
There are 16 courses in the game.
- Nicktoons Cup: Downtown Bikini Bottom, Fairy World, Ghost Zone, Retroville.
- Cartoon Network Cup: The Cul-de-Sac, Townsville, Camp Kidney, The Land of Ooo.
- Disney Cup: Disneyland, Toontown, Danville, Middleton
- Special Cup: Camp Wawanakwa, Montego Bay, The Serengeti, Kilauea, Hawaii.
- All-Cup Tour: This is the conglomeration of all the cups in the game. The 16 courses are played through one after another in random order.
In Time Trials, a single player races courses over a set number of laps to record the fastest completion time. Before racing, by adding the player's name entry will register their records available. When a race gets started, the characters will have two mushrooms in hand for speed boost. The best time elapsed in a lap and a race on a specific track will be saved after completing the race. Once completed the race on that racecourse, the user is able to compete against either one or two ghosts. Otherwise, if a race is failed, the ghost data will not be saved.
- Nintendo GameCube (from Mario Kart Double Dash)
- Nintendo DS (from Mario Kart DS)
- Block Plaza (from Mario Kart Wii)
- Honeybee Hive (from Mario Kart 7)
- This fake game uses items from the Mario Kart series.
- This game uses courses from 12 different cartoon universes.
- This game also uses 4 selected courses from the Mario Kart series.
- This game uses karts, bikes, gliders, and underwater driving.